Sunday 3 May 2015

Introductory Post: Review on Australis' Velourlips Matte Lip Creams

Hello, pretty people!
So, I thought as an introductory post, I thought I'd do one of my favourite things: review a makeup product.


So this, ladies and gentlemen (but mainly ladies), is Australis' Velourlips Matte Lip Cream. Two of them in fact, of the extensive range of 15 shades, all with city names spelled in a alternative way, I guess in a more phonetic way, such as "DOO-BAI", "PAR-EE", "MI-A-MI", "RIO-D" and "LUN-DUN", but here, we have "NY-CEE" and "MAL-I-BOO". 
 
The red colour is "NY-CEE" and the pink is "MAL-I-BOO"

I sincerely do apologise for the less-than-flattering photos. It's 8am. On a Monday. On my day off. Pre-coffee.

Trying on "NY-CEE"

Trying on "MAL-I-BOO", a shade I'm not too fond of, but with my blonde hair, maybe I should try a pre-lipo Barbie SFX look ;)


I can't even tell you how great the quality is! Last Tuesday, I put it on at 7am and this is how it looked at 5pm, no reapplications, and loads of junk food that day. That is like, 10 hours of lipstick awesome!

Yes, there's just the outline, but TEN HOURS, COME ON!

The texture going on is super creamy, but it dries without going flaky. And for those who are concerned, the product is vegan-friendly!

The Lip Creams are $9.95 each and I think that is money well spent!




Have a wonderful day, and stay classy, kids!
Tiarna Ellen
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment