Saturday 5 September 2015

A New Love: MAC | CLASS By Tiarna Ellen

Hello, pretty people!
So for some time, I've kind of avoided MAC products because they were ssooo expensive, but recently, I decided to bite the bullet and get a few things. These are just the basics.

The Eyebrows Crayon in 'Lingering' is so natural and pretty if you just need a little bit of filling in and it's not too waxy, but still pigmented enough to shape them.

I've been absolutely loving the Pro Longwear Foundation (my shade is N18) and it's corresponding concealer (in NW20) is right up there with my Inglot YSM Cream Foundation as an absolute favourite. It's a gorgeous creamy consistency that isn't too thick, though the only thing is, is that it can be a little drying, which is why I like to add a pump of Prep + Prime Natural Radiance Base LumiƩre to it.

Prep + Prime is a great face primer. Not only lasts as long as I need it to, it has a light, creamy, moisturising feeling to it, which is GREAT for my skin, first thing in the morning.

Lastly, I've been LOVING my Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Soft Ochre, which works wonderfully either by itself as a cream eyeshadow or as a primer for my oily-AF eyelids. Like, if I don't wear makeup throughout the day, they almost go sticky, they're THAT oily.
I have a few more, like a lip liner and gorgeous lipstick that I've been wearing regularly (I used them in my "Pink Glitter Smokey Eye" video.
But seriously, I love these products.
Stay classy kids,
Tiarna Ellen.
xx







No comments:

Post a Comment